Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you comply with the following rules and terms. Field visitors do so at their own risk and South Lodge Meadows will not be responsible for any incidents within the field. Vehicles and contents are left at the owner’s risk.
Entering & Departing Field:
No arrivals earlier than 5 minutes before your session commences. If this occurs and a vehicle is already in the car park, you are allowed to enter the car park but not permitted to enter the dog walking field until the previous session has finished.
- Please make sure the dog walking field gate is closed and secure immediately upon entering and leaving the field.
- You are not permitted to exercise your dog outside of the secure field.
- Ensure the dog walking field gate is shut securely when entering and departing from the field.
- An adult must supervise any children at all times.
- Fencing and gates should not be climbed on.
- Your dog(s) should be returned to your vehicle 5 minutes prior to the conclusion of your time slot.
- Should any problems arise please contact South Lodge Meadows.
At South Lodge Meadows we have a scoop your own poop policy. You must bring your own biodegradable poop bags and put these bags in the waste bin located on-site. Due to the nature of the field, it is possible you might not see where your dog has pooped. If you happen to come across a poo that someone has missed please pick it up to ensure we keep the field in a tidy state.
You should not leave litter anywhere, please take it home to dispose of. Place all dog waste in the bin located in the car park.
Any dog in the field must be wormed and have all vaccinations up-to-date. Do not bring your dog if they are exhibiting any signs of illness. Your dog(s) are to be supervised at all times. A minimum of two handlers are required if bringing more than 8 dogs.
No extensions or refunds are permitted for late arrivals to the field and/or if you are unable to attend due to dog illness. Additionally, no refunds are provided for a no-show to a session booking. South Lodge Meadows reserve the right to shut the field at any time, for which a full refund will be provided. Cancellation will be communicated to the field user/booker.